Saturday, April 24, 2010

Melvs B'day...

Today 24th april Melvins b'day. melvin my friend from labuan, malaysia. his B'day and Sachins B'day come in same date.
he is like my GURU, i learn a lot from him. he is also a moody person, always joking but proffessional as well. we spend a lot time together in labuan and singapore as well. each and every weekend we spent together in pub..haha. he is loke room mate with us.
i already SMS him and wish him like i always do for my special frnds from india or out of india. same like Cayra, Gie. i still remember my birthday last year when Melv. and Gie came to our apartment and they both cook special Chicken Curry for me.
unfortunately they both not together now. but both still spl for me. i sent one bottle of Whiskey to melvin last year with Atul. Special Indian Brand Whiskey. its like B'day gift for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment