Tuesday, September 15, 2009

first blog from My Laptop

First Blog from my Laptop
Finally I buy laptop……. Last few months I just planned, but finally I buy it. There are two option for me laptop or Baik?? But I choose laptop. Baik also good option but….ok lah, no worries next Baik….haha.
Some people think that I buy laptop for chatting with Her… but they don’t know what’s the situation, she not chatting with me. This truth nobody no, except few. Never mind its different topic. Some of my brothers told me this is ur wrong decision to buy laptop. But I no its my decision and its true..i think. Whatever it is I simply buy after lots of thinking bcz I never take decision without proper thinking. And I m happy bcz I buy it with my own money. That’s something which I should proud. Rite??
So, no more mobile blogging….haha. my mobile become patient, keypad Is in ICU. Haha. Ya its bcz of I type so many from my mobile. Chatting, blogging, messages, etc. so, now my mobile feeling very relief. Haha. I like to write everyday but as I say early, not get enough time in this busy Mumbai life. Ok that’s its for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment