Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Formalities....

Today I surprise after getting mssg from atul, that she is searching for me and told me to come online. When I come online I wait for sometime, I want to see she start chat or not but she didn’t. I start chat and ask her about mssg. She reply with THANKS. Actually I send some dry fruit for her with my friend. Therefore she searching for me. But again she say only Thanks for dry fruit. Nothing else……..as always nowadays.
I also not asking her anything for a while. Bcz I come to no that she try to avoid to chat with me. I don’t know why? I m not a bad person at all my frnd. Just try to understand me. I m not expecting anything from u. if u don’t want to chat with me its fine…..but atleast don’t hate me without knowing anything. What is in ur mind I don’t know. If u have any doubt, any query please please ask me. I m here always to give u answer. I already try to tell u this things on chat but u didn’t reply or u just signout from chat…. That time For a single moment u think about me?? What I try to tell u? what I felt that time? When I m trying to tell something and u not replying. I feel very guilty that time bcz of me someone get hurt…. If u say once that, u don’t want to chat with me…. From that moment I m going stop chat with u.
But never mind its ur life I m no one to disturb u mentally anymore as I decide not to chat with u….. but I m doing my job as frnd every time. My frndship door always open for u, whenever u feel or u want to talk to me…..u always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment