Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy B'day Geeta....

Hmm.. after two weeks get time to write. Mean time just passed as routine. But one thing my parents come from village after 3 months, glad to meet them after long time. Right now whole family is here, and i m try to spend my as much time as i can with them.
1 more thing last saturday 18th july my sister's B'day. She just married, we celebrate her B'day at my home. She lucky enough to celebrate B'day with whole family.. Bcz most of the time whole family not together. Sometime myself not here sometime my parents not here. But this time all member here and i want to enjoy each and every moment with them. Therefore no time for blogging. Actualy i write blog with my mobile, its take long time. Now i planning to take internet connection, then i can write more. Actualy want to write more about past, present but dont get "Time" in this busy mumbai life. No worries i try to copy my Dairy" to here which i used to write before start blog. I m excite to do that. I m also looking for laptop budget.. Next month may be im going to buy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment