Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sad....

Nothing special again as i m lost in my daily busy routine. I m try to spend time with my family. Sad news is Last saturday my cousin grandfather die due to heart attack at my native place. we stay together as joint family. So, he was a family member, and its sad..actually i suppose to be there but due to some reason i cancel to go with Apaji. My mom just came in mumbai to spend some time with us..but she have to go back, my dad also.. i planned so many things but....
Along with family i planned to watch movie, drama, having dinner together, and most imp to go Shirdi, as my mom want to go there. Its remain as it is until next trip.. Nothing else.. Ganapati plan also in the air, as this year only 1 and half day Ganpati at my home. Lets see about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment