Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy valentines Day.....

Happy Valentine’s Day to all....
Actually this day is celebrate by people who r in Love, who have their valentine.
I m not believe in this Valentine day's concept. There should not be 1 specific day to celebrate Love. If u r in love then each and every day should be valentine day...i think.
Peoples having negative thinking about love and Valentine’s Day. When u r in love, u loves a lot someone then, I didn't understand Ur love is increase on 14th Feb. love is love it on 1 Jan or 14th Feb. When there is Mothers Day or Parents Day then Ur love is decrease. I don’t think so.....
This is my thinking.... I can’t restrict people to celebrate Valentine’s Day at all.
But sometime I think these kinds of Day's help to make Relations as well.
If two lovers didn't talk with each other then they just regrets each other on this day and start new life. Sometimes two strangers or two people just frnd or just known each other propose each other on this day and start new life....
I m not against this day but somewhere I Feel we just celebrate love once in year.....we should celebrate it every day....
I m not in love so, I don’t no what is love, but still I can feel what is love??

No comments:

Post a Comment