Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Upset.....

I m upset right now.... I got news that my school training cancelled.
I was very excited about it... but....
We got New Contract few days back, so they decide to cancel my training. I don’t no why??
No need at all to cancel it. Now I have to wait for July, next schedule..Hopefully.
It’s disappointing for me.... I know this Contract is Very Important. But why should I every time suffers?? I was prepared myself and planned something, but.....
Working condition here is become worst day by day. Lot of problems, lots of politics, etc, etc.
We three and our seniors not having good relations as they think we not respect them.
But we respect them as seniors.
I don’t know what is going on?? And what will happen next?? Sometimes feel that I should go for higher studies, but I can’t.
Atul and Abhijit Already decide to go for degree. I m also interested but I can’t.
I m planning to do the same as correspondence. Let’s see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment