Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy B’day Lucky.......

Its 7th March Today....My Birthday. I decide to celebrate with my Family and relatives. Celebrate means just stay at home invite my some relatives and having dinner at home nothing else. I already told all guys that please do not bring Cake for me. haha.. as i decide not to cut cake, i m not small kid to cut cake. But i prefers all others to cut cake. Like i used to bring cake for all my family member and force them to cut. But not for me, its my thinking. I really don’t like to celebrate it, B’day means 1 year less from ur life and people celebrate it with happy mood..haha.
But i really like to mention here about my last years B’day. Its unforgettable, although i was not in India, i was in Labuan, Malaysia. That special B’day, with Special people, in special Party mood and most special Cake from special person..haha.
Cayra was the mastermind in celebrating my B’day..haha. but she was not there during party.
I just read my last years blogs, all memories....Wow!! its beautiful..
I don’t think so i can go Labuan in future, as no reason to go there. Only thing is we can go for support but that hope also come to an end as they hire 6 new technician for shopfloor..mati lah..haha. no worries.... if there in ur fortune u will go. If there in ur fortune to meet her again then u will meet........

No comments:

Post a Comment