Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heart break...........

Last few days I was in doubt about one thing regarding Melv and Gie. Both my best frends from Labuan and Both in love with each other since long time. Melv is from Labuan and Gie is from KK (Kota Kinabalu). I know Melvin as we r in same company but I met Gie when I was in Labuan last year. She is good human being as well. Yesterday I saw her relationship status on face book and I just shock.... it’s with Travis.
It’s like unexpected instead of Melvin’s name its Travis. I don’t know when this happen and why?? When I ask Gie regarding same she told me it’s her decision not Melvin’s. But she didn’t tell me why this happen then I ask Melvin about same he also didn’t tell me anything. I don’t no actual reason behind same, whatever it is its toooo bad. I thought both will marry soon as they also told me that they will marry soon but then this happen. Feel bad when I heard this. But good thing is they r still frnds. I ask both r u in contact with each other then both say yes we r still frnd and its good thing. I think there is big reason behind same, I’ll going to ask Gilion abt same. I know she will tell me all one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment