Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Lucky....

Its 7th March today....
I m celebrating m birthday today. No special plan as today is Monday (Working as well as I m pure vegetarian too). Good birthday celebration at workplace as my colleagues brought surprising Cake for me, although I m was not interested in cake and all but I can’t say No to them, especially after they bring cake. I still remember a cake arranged for me by Cayra in Labuan.
Thanks all for celebrating my Birthday and making it Special and memorable one. Specially Thanks to Pritam and Atul who contributes and takes initiative to do this.
I am here again on BlogSpot almost after 10 months…. long time.
Last few months we are so busy so, not got time to right about me. Lots of things happened. Will share it here soon…. Till then good bye and good night.
Here are some Pics of my B'day celebration....




Birthday Cake



Pritam more interested than me.......lol





Atul a left busy in eating cake....haha


At the end a beautiful picture by Pritam and Pandurang.

No comments:

Post a Comment