Monday, April 18, 2011

No time for blog....

here again after 1 months time. i dont have time to write about myself. so many things happened but i didnt share here on Blog.
after 28 yrs India Win Cricket World Cup, this is one of the Beautiful moments of my life. as i krazy for Cricket, it mean a lot for me and for whole country. we are World Champion. feel proud on these kind of moments.
bad news is i lost 15Kg weight. now from 65 to 51....... shame on me. i went through this kind of heart breaking moments also. because of this i didnt went to my native place for Ramnavami Festival.
i found myself a matured and proffessional person in me. which is satisfying thing for me. self believe is the key behing this success. i m the one of best Technician of M/LWD India, i can say this bcs i know each and every technician here and also what they capable of.
hope will update my bolg soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment