Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12th august

got free time after long time. after three days rest working is too booring. and this travelling is going to kill me. we have to find solution on this. we r searching for rental house but due to we r Bachelars we r facing problem. bcz most of the society not allowed bachelars in there society.
today i m all alone here writing my blog. everyone going back home, i m still here bcz my brother is going to my native place and i m going to drop him at CST station. As usual train time is 11 o'clock so no point to go there early, and no sense to go home and then come back again. therefor i decide to stay here for a while and then go directly there. hmmmm....can write something bah.haha
Yesterday i do some changes on my look, it works. first time i spend something on my hair. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment