Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RakshaBandhan.....

Today special day for brother and sister relation as today is "Rakshabandhan". Today's festival is celebrate by sister tie Rakhi (band) on her brother's hand and he promise to protect her from each and every problem and difficulty. Its spl day for each brother and sister.
For us its normal, bcz w r not going to celebrate it today as recently my cousin grandfather expire. So, we r going to celebrate it on Sunday. As today working day i m still travelling towords my home. Already call my sisters in my native place, rest from Mumbai will meet on Sunday. Nothing more, busy in searching latest laptop, as i plan to buy it next week.. Excited but i have to control my expenditure, as i have to manage home, myself and my budget. There is responsibility on me and i have to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment