Saturday, August 15, 2009

Indepedance Day..

Today Indepedance Day.. India celebrate 62nd year of freedom. 15 Aug 1947 a day india free from British.
Hats off to all the people who fought for india freedom, due to whome we can say today " We are Independant". People like Bhagat Singh, C. Azad, M. Gandhi, L. Tilak, etc. who sacrifice themself, their family, whole life for freedom, but unfortunately they not able to see Independant India. The one dream they saw each and every moment, until their last breath was come in truth after they die for India. We Indian feel that country is our Mother, each and every indian ready to die for mother.
My also wish to do something for my country and my family too. I m ready to die for country and for my family. Its may by fighting on Border or by playing any sports at international level for India. Its different feeling. This is one small dream, if comes true i m the happier person. when i wear a coverall at work i feel proud bcz the tri-colour flag on it.
i really proud to be an "INDIAN". The country of Culture, love, passion, emotion, sacrifice, proud, care. U maynot find these kind of qualities in any other country.. I promise.
Ya, i also agree that there are some negative point, like Population is major problem. Due to which Govt.also cant do anything. And i no this is not going to in control now. In local trains People travel like Animal. Its real, but no option for them..
but i still like my country. Its like no matter how messi ur home, u like it bcz its ur own. Same here.
I LOVE MY INDIA. Always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment