Friday, May 8, 2009

36 hrs non-stop working....

I don’t know what happen to me when I working on this RLL tool. I just love to work on this tool. When I was in Labuan also I love to work on this tool. There is different feeling while working on it. I forget time, food other matter everything while working.
Today I create record of working continue 36 hrs. yesterday when I came morning we start working normally, as usual now a days we work till 2 am them melv told we will carry on. I said its ok for me, I m ready. We continue…. then 5 o’clock melv and vj sleep but I don’t feel sleepy at all. So, I decide to continue work. Then from morning again work start…. We finish 10 pm which means 36 hrs non-stop working.. different experience for me. Actually from last few days we normally sleep 4-5 hrs everyday we start at 9 am and cont. working till 2-3 am next day. Everyday we eat Burger at McDonalds as our dinner. Then after 5-6 hrs again work start…. No time to see S’pore at all……

No comments:

Post a Comment