Saturday, May 30, 2009

Unhappy weekend..

Last two weeks and weekends unhappy for me bcz after come back from Singapore not a single day for rest, for frndz. Everyday going to work early and come back home late night. No time for family & frndz also. This weekend also cannot meet my frndz. And i think next weekend also. All my frndz, relative and neighbour thinking that i m become busy man, reach man, dont have time to meet them but nothing is like this, i m not forget anybody of u just try to understand me. I dont get time to meet u. As not proper communication, they think like this. Already my mind is not stable, thinking a lot abt my past as some things happen abt me. Although i want to keep those things secrete but someone open that secrete and i m the one who suffer. I cant believe i loose frndship. I feel i loose something big.... As she was spl for me, she is spl for me and she will be spl for me forever. How i explain what going on in my mind. And with who i can share my feelings.i always asking question that why this happen with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment