Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back to Basic..............

I just return from Singapore last week. I m happy that come back home, meet my family, frndz and relatives. And again start my routines like before. I m all alone thinking and comparing the all those things happen with me during this trip. Some good things some bad things, whatever it is I have to except that. My family members still not come Mumbai, so I m all alone here in my home. here every day have to wake up early, workshop is far away from home, no own transportation, have to use train or bus during traveling, daily travel 5 hours, then come back home eat and sleep. It becomes daily routine for me. After come from work have to cook, but luckily my uncle’s house is nearby, so I go there for dinner every day. I can cook but after come from work 8:30 pm no mood to cook and no energy also. Luckily Sat-Sun off which give me time to rest and meet my frndz & relatives. Actually it gives me chance to think & write something about me Haha…. Some time I think about Labuan and Singapore where I travel only 15-20 min from hotel to workplace, and travel by company’s car. Those days are really unforgettable day’s bcz the place, the people, the environment, and most IMP some special friends from Labuan; I cannot forget them in my life. But whatever it is, this is Mumbai; I have to leave here forever. I have to adjust myself in these conditions, no excuses! I have to back to my basic things, and I m ready for it.

1 comment: