Saturday, May 23, 2009

midweek

Its midweek and my body already tired due to daily travelling and working. I m waiting for weekend. Two more days and there is Sat I m waiting for. I don’t think I can rest this weekend bcz its second weekend after come back from a long foreign tour, so my friends and relative waiting to meet me. Already have some appointment with frndz this Sat. and I m excited to meet them after long time. Mean time, today I try to chat with her after 4-5 days. As she feel unwell today, but unfortunately again no reply from other side. I don’t know she angry on me or not bcz whatever happen in past was too bad. And I don’t know why these happen? I always asking question to myself and feeling guilty when saw she is not replying. But cant do anything bcz time never come back. Whatever happened I also don’t like but.. as I decide to tell her all things happened, after that hope she can understand me. With keep these things in mind I come home with tired body and mind. My younger brother also come back Mumbai form native place, so no more dinner at uncles house. We both cook and eat. He is better cook than me. Haha… as we waiting for my another elder sister GAJESHRI who expected to come this Sunday. Then there is no more problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment