Sunday, October 11, 2009

11 oct

After latenite work yesterday, until 12 i woke up 3 pm today. Haha funny.... actually nothing to do, i like to go home but 2mrow have to come again and Tuesday again holiday, so i decide to rest here and i’ll go 2mrow home. Just finish my lunch, after long time in McDonald i ate Burger today. When we were in S’pore we used to eat burger everyday. So rite now nothing to do, i have my Laptop with me, but no internet connection here. Atul also left for home as he will fly tonight for Labuan, Malaysia. Santosh already at home, so i m alone here, good chance to write something. From last days days i tried to send one mail to everyone in Labuan, regarding the photo i have with me. Annual dinner last year, Damien’s farewell party, and this years my B’day party. I would like to share those memory with all of them. So, i m working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment