Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday “PAPPA”.....



Today its my father’s B’day. IMP day for me. Today is Friday, last day before weekend, but at work there is urgent work. I was in doubt to come home today but finally i manage to come. 2mrow i have to go back again but for Pappa i came.
He is My God, my role model, my idol, my Guru, my everything. Without him i m not here. He is not only give me born in this beautiful world but also fulfill all my requirement. He always advice to me, my bros, my sis and everyone for better future. And i feel proud after see himself on this position. This is Victory of my Father and Mother than me.
So while come home i brought Cake for my father. He told me after so many years i m going to cut the Cake. We should celebrate B’day before but unfortunately we not celebrate it. Last year i was not here, but this year i can. I call my sister to join, unfortunately my mother not here, she is in my native place. Maybe she will coming next week to Mumbai. After i reach home 10 pm my father cut the cake. The small celebration of B’day, Geeta bring one T-shirt for him. Nothing from me, as i decide to buy him something for diwali, as i don’t have time to buy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment