Sunday, October 25, 2009

is this rite??

whats going on i dont no yaar...... why she is not ready to talk with me??
i don't no... i woulld like to know why it is so?? anything wrong happen from my side or bcz of she come to no that i like her therefor... i don't no.
i think in labuan to like someone is crime.........haha
mean time she received gift i sent to her.... its not perfect size..too big for her..haha.. gila lah. she just say thanks for gift. look like formal thanks for any unknown person.
that was a last gift from my side to her. if she thinking that each and everytime i'll send her gift without any reason then its wrong thinking. if she thinking i m still follow her, still think abt her, waiting for her then its totally wrong thinking by her. may be therfor she is not talking with me.
i m not child who didn't understand. i know everything but still i try to chat with her. bcz she is my frnd. i also have self respect. i can't see always these kind of reaction from her. look like i do something wrong and regrating for it..
why i should always try to chat with her??
bcz i want clear doubt from her mind if any doubt she having.. if there is no doubt in her mind and she just simply don't want to talk with me then its ok. i don't have any objection but she should clearly told me abt it.....i think.
Feelbad when i see she chat with my frnds and not with me.. when i saw she appear me offline.... any unknown people can become her frnd on facebook but not me..this is situation. a girl who used to inform me when she wasn't at desk that girl not even told me while go offline in middle of chat. why??
when there is any topic come from labuan my frnds look at me frst, bcz everybody knows abt our frndship, they think i m her close frnd. but they don't no cuurent situation....krazzyyy lah.
its ok lah.. i decide to not disturb her anymore.. just wish to explain her everything.... nothing more. hopefully...........

No comments:

Post a Comment