Monday, October 12, 2009

some...Sweet Memories..

While checking my mails i just read all old mails. And my mind stuck in reading some interesting and some sweet mails. All mails send by her, or she replied to my mail, i checked all mail. I found some mail send by her to me, she send to few people only and i m one of them, that’s really feel something different. Sometime feels like i m her one of close frnd but when i look at current situation feels like i m nothing.....
I used to send mail to all of my frnd in Labuan. Its not like i m sending mail to her only. But very few people reply to my mail. mostly gilion and she reply. I always going to do this, although she talk with me or not its upto her, but i m going to do my work.
Sometimes feel why i go second time to Labuan?? Better i m here and having chat with her as frnd, then this situation might not occur. Now, the situation is like this, if any Indian go there then her point of view towards him will be different. And its because of me. What i can do?? To like someone is not crime....rite??
I just listen my heart. But now feel like i do crime and i m criminal.
Between, Atul is in Labuan, 15 days training.... and i send one whiskey bottle for Melvin and one gift for her. Just last gift from my side for her B’day. I hope she will accept it. Actually i would like to give her on her B’day but not possible.......... so when he will return india he will give to her.
Rite now i m alone here in our newly rented house. Atul in Labuan, Santosh is on Leave, so i m alone here writing my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment