Tuesday, June 16, 2009

abc

Today is tuesday, again the middle of week. Weekend was good specially Sunday, as there was invitation for lunch for us from my newly married sister 'GEETA'.
Today's start with another 'No Reply' from other side 'Gelay lah' (crazy). I dont no what she think about me. What going on in her mind. I think she dont want to chat with me. She thinking that i m going to irreted by asking some stupid question about her about her personal life, about James Bond. But how i should explain her about my feelings, what going on in my mind. Nothing is in my mind as i m just her frnd. I like to chat with her like before and like my other frndz. But..but....it happen when she replying, when all doubt clear then only.
with these emotion keep in mind i reached workplace. There also nothing to do much. Good thing is i m not alone my frndz are here so time is going great with them, as we are together after long time as we are out of country last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment