Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Looking for new start....But..

Monday....my favorite day of week. I m pure Vegiterian on monday. As we r moving to our new workplace and official start working there from yesterday. All of us very excitet bcz new workplace, new start, better facility, but one thing its far away from home. Hmm...but U cannot find all things in One. Some things u have to adjust. Its Ok lah. But first day not goes as per excitement, as per mood. First, by mistake i eat Egg. Second, somebody stolen Rs.1500 from my vollet. As the rainy day my clothes very wet, so i put my jeans on locker for dry but i fergot to remove vollet from jeans. While going back, when i saw my vollet i found my vollet empty. Initially i thought my frndz jokin with me therefore i just relax, but then i come to no its true that somebody stolen my money. I cant blame anybody as its my foult also. Better we keep in mind and be alert in future. I didn't inform at home about it. No worries, not a big deal. its in somebody's destiny to get some money and in my destiny to loose some money. Haha..i think its game plan of GOD..... Hahahaha.
Third, there r some management decision about our daily Bonus for working in Singapore going against us. Actually its huge loss for us but cant do anything. People just take decision and we r just suffers.... Nobody think about nobody.
So, not good day for me.. I hope and wish this kind of things should not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment