Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mixed weekend

As days goes fast, as we working on our highly IMP Project for last few months. But finally we finish Project last week, and get weekend off after long time. Weekend was not too bad or too good. As saturday full day i rest and sunday some relative come to my home. Sunday evening i gone to play cricket on AKSA Beach after long time with my bros. I really enjoy cric8 as i m crazy 4 cric8, but after playing when time to back its bad experience @ mumbai traffic, bcz of Sunday as usual place was full of people, each and every Bus and Auto full. So we have to walk 1 hrs for get right transportation. Crazzy..... But we dont have option that time. And this is mumbai.
Last monday my Moms birthday and surprisingly my sisters husbands b'day also on same day. We dont no about that as my sister GEETA tell me @ it late night. We cant go there but we just wish him on phone.
last few days we relaxing due to workload is low.

No comments:

Post a Comment