Thursday, June 25, 2009

Need to solve....

Today, nothing alright. Full day just time pass at workplace. After Morning meeting there was nothing to do, after lunch same situation so, we deside to rest in Pulser lab. Nobody believes but we sleep 2 and 1/2 hours there. Hahahaha..... Krazy..
But after that feel lazzyyy.. while travelling towards home. So many things to do but dont get time. Especially need to clear doubt about me from some people's mind. Doubt create due to improper communication, my behavior. I want to clear those but, dont get proper time and situation. Damn..
I should cleared it in past but....
This is become my problem, but i try to repair it. Try my best to solve them. I should change myself, need to talk more. Bcz i know everything about myself, but people dont no about me more, as i m not expresso. What should i do as i dont like to show, i m not a showman. Feel bad when things like this happened but but....

No comments:

Post a Comment