Monday, June 29, 2009

Sleepy and funday....SUNDAY.

As Saturday working and last 2-3 week not a single day rest, i decided to take Sunday rest. Sat. nite work until 9 pm then i meet some of my colegue after long time, spl Anand. He meet me after 1 year gap, actualy i promised him that i bring CHIVAS from Malaysia. I do bring that but that time he was not in Mumbai..so unfortunately he miss that.
so, we celebrate yesterday until 1o'clock.
My body full tired and want rest so, i sleep straight a way. Then sunday morning, actualy its afternoon i woke up at 1. Haha....
Then, i switch ON the TV and guess what which film showing.....its "Jab We Met". Its special film. When this film was released i didnt like. The stars in this film Shahid and Kareena who lovers in Reel and Real life until this film, after this film they seperate. Actualy Someone like this film and therefore i also watch this movie quite interestingly. Now a days whenever i see this film whenever i listern songs from this film i just smile..smile...and smile. I dont no why??
May be i just remember something, someone.
I am alone smiling while watchng the film. My sister ask me why u smiling, the film is romantic, not comedy scene going on then what happen to u?? I just say nothing.... bcz they dont no anything about what happen with me in Labuan, they dont no about her, nothing. And i m not going to tell them about it. I just smiling and enjoing the film, and spl the song TUM SE HI.....nice song and her one of favorate....my also. Haha....
After film i sleep again and woke up at 7 pm. Then cricket match start.. My fav. I feel sleepy but still i watch match till 1 o'clock. I no the result of match that India going loose the match, no chances of wining, but still i watch it. I like to cheers my team each and every time wheather they win or lose. Nobody lose purposefuly, they are also human being, mistake happen from human and oppossition also come for win. So never mind, and most Imp thing Sachin Tendulkar not playing in this tour so my interest is slightly low as he is my all time favorate batsman in world cricket.
Time to sleep 2mrow Monday, new day, new week and we r starting work in new W/S So, i hope its good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment