Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some spl days....

Last few days goes very fast, as whole weekend spend by working on tools..haha
and on sunday there was invitation of Dinner to my sister, her husband and my uncle (Mama) at my house. Last two days spl bcz my sis stay here at my house. Both day i came early from work although there was lot of work.. Feel like older days when she not married, that fun, that different kind of feeling when whole family together sharing happy and sad things of each other, Really miss those moments, those memories but cannot do anything.its fact of life we have to accept. Missing my mom and dad here as they are in my native place. They are suppose to come but there is my cousine sister's (Jagruti) wedding on 1 st July so they postpone the plan. Long time the whole family is not together hope the situation is different in cominag time..,

No comments:

Post a Comment