Wednesday, December 30, 2009

AIM’s for year 2010....

Days passed like Schumacher’s Ferrari’s speed in f1 race.....haha.
When it start year 2009 and it’s near to end as well. 2 days remaining to entering in yet another new year. One and half year complete after join Halliburton.... still no increment is different part....haha.
Some relation makes some break. Learning something tech something, some good things happened some bad things happened. No worries bcs its rule of life. How can I accept everything good for me.....rite?? I m not alone in this world.
When 2009 start my weight was perfect. It’s around 65 Kg. But then it’s goes decreasing day by day... and now it’s near 55 kg. Not good at all. I’ll try to improve my weight in this coming year. Is one of main aim for me? Some of my fronds things that my weight loose due to I m falling in love..... I don’t think so. Ok I can understand whatever happened during those two months, they just refer that. But I m asking what after that?? After that it should be improving..... But...

Aim For 2010...
1. Concentrate on my body. I must gain my weight. I and Atul already decide to join Gym. When?? Not yet decide. Having some problems... he will fly to S’pore second week of January. Its two week training then after he come, I m suppose to fly S’pore for Three week in Feb.... it’s depend how our supervisor decide as Harry also want to go in Feb. So planning is depends on situation. Actually I m going to join it alone but having Transportation problem. Atul having Bike, so it’s easy for me if he is with me. Let’s see...
2. Communication improves. With the start of this New Year I’ll try to improve my verbal communication. As due to communication problem I face too many problems in past. I m trying to solve that as well, but from now on I m trying to not create any problem due to my communication. I should talk more. As I m feels very comfortable with chatting with people. English or language is not my problem, my problem is whatever I know I can’t explain it or express it.
3. I m planning to buy a new Bike. It will solve my transportation problem. And it good to have vehicle with u. Actually I m going to buy it when I buy laptop, but then due to laptop it’s not in my budget to buy Bike that time. But now this coming year I’ll buy it.


These are some IMP Aims for year 2010. Except these there r some small thing there to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment