Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Helping hand........

To do something for my family is my main aim now a days. Then for my relatives and my frndz.
I like to share one incident here.. one of my frnd Krishna from my diploma collage. He is doing degree this year as last year he didn’t get admission for the same. And funny part is he was also selected in Halliburton with us last year. But due to he is interested in higher study he take his name back and unfortunately he didn’t get admission for the same last year. So one year he spend in other company and now this year he got admission for the same. But before finish 1st semester he want to pay fees for same. His father applied for loan but it not approve yet so he called me told me problem and ask me for help. As i m ready for help everyone now a days i decide to help him. 20,000 is not small amt but i don’t mind to help him, my family members don’t know about it. Its my own decision and i m not regretting for same, i feel proud on myself.......

No comments:

Post a Comment