Monday, December 28, 2009

Planned something... but...

After weekend when I came back to work, I decided something today. Actually I like to finish that topic today. I m going ask her everything and try to explain everything. But when I start computer, I saw she is not online. Luck not with me again.....
Is this year is unlucky for me????.... I don’t think so. Only in my love life it’s unlucky but if talking about remaining its good year. I want to finish this year’s pending work this year only. And I like to new start in New Year. I hope year 2010 bring lot of luck for me. And if this year I not able to talk with her can solve it next year....let’s sees....
Mean time weekend was good just rest at home..... Nothing happened during weekend.
Good thing today I m not alone here as Atul comeback from holiday. Last week was tooooo booring as I was alone in Dept. And in room as well.
From next year means next week everyone will be here.
Not yet any plan for 31st ....... three days holidays after that, have to make some plan...there should be proper way to say good bye to Year 2009....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment