Friday, December 18, 2009

Kal ho naa ho- don’t believe on tomorrow....

Tomorrow- never comes whatever u want to do, do it today itself don’t wait for tomorrow. As my personal experience i decide not to wait for tomorrow for any kind of work. Our previous r&m supervisor who is not with Halliburton now. He having some misunderstanding abt me i think.... because of my habbit of less talking, speak only when he ask me something or only related conversation with him. I decided that i will going to tell him my problem. But by waiting for rite time and tomorrow it remain it is. Then one day he leave company and whatever i want to tell him remain as it is. That tomorrow never came....
Second big experience.......as i share it here before about her after she came to know all about my feeling, i would like to explain something about me, my feeling whatever happened. But that time also i waited for tomorrow and that tomorrow never come till today i cant told her anything. Now i m thinking that its better i told her all things face to face that time. But but.... what can i do time never come back..... now situation is like this she not talking with me, appear offline me or delete my id from her YM, not approving my frnd request, etc, etc. When i wish her on her B’day and give her gift then also same reply from her. Its another thing that i m not give her gift for talking with me. Its because she also give me surprising B’day gift. Now i decide to chat with her and i will tell her all things then if she didn’t talk with me ok for me. As a love i forget her long time back but as a frnd i cant forget anyone........ wish to chat with her once, i want to know why she stop talking with me. If she heard anything wrong or something which not happened she should ask me. Atleast we can be frnd and talk to each other.. i think.
From my entire frnd circle specially from outside india she is only one who is not in touch with me. All other in touch with me except she. Funny thing is year back she is closest among all and now she is far away from me...........
This kind of situation come in life.....we have to accept.
So, don’t wait for tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment