Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today- Definitely not my Day....

Everything goes wrong for me today. As I m alone here in my MWD dept. From my dept everyone is on leave. I didn’t understand how our supervisor passes leave for them?? That’s not an issue here, I can handle all he knows therefore he pass leave for all.
Day start with that Pulser Report which is one of headache of everyday. Then Ajay- our supervisor ask me to do some changes in battery lab as Santosh is on leave. Then the store guy ask me to create work orders for rig. And there is Pulser for servicing which is very urgent and first priority as well.
Ok now the story start.... after finish report, battery work and W/o for rig I start Pulser. 1 st thing happened was when I try to tap it while change the seal pack, tapper broke inside pulser.. I didn’t apply too much force but it broke. Actually it’s nearby to break; I just became the reason for it. I tried to remove that but fail. Then solution on it was should change the top end assy. Then I tried to remove top end assy, look how unlucky I m.... threads of top end get damaged and top end assy jammed with pump outer case. I informed abt it to Ajay. He say “U F**ked the Pulser....haha. I say I didn’t do anything it just happened, it’s not my fault. He also agrees and he gave me solution to remove it. When I tried it the tool use for it broke.. huhuhuhu....... krazzyyyyy. Then I decide not to do anything afterwards.... but after lunch I decide to do flush and fill. And next incident happened while F/F, when I connecting inlet connector to bulkhead the connector broke in pulser........ mati lah....hhahaha. Fortunately I able to remove that from pulser otherwise second pulser also damaged. After that I didn’t do anything......as I don’t want to break another tool....hahahaha.
These incidents happened with me today..... So, I feel like Today wass tooooooo unlucky Day for me........

No comments:

Post a Comment