Friday, December 18, 2009

free time

after come from long vacation, there is not work here as this is year end.
most of the peoples on leave. and rest having vacation on duty due to no work haha...
all people from my dept on leave. harry , santosh and atul until next year and vijay from next week to next year. i m also planning of last week holiday if no work is there.....
mean time harry is asking me to postpone my school training from feb to july. but i can't postpone it as its like dream for me for shopflor school training. if it is pulser or probe i can postpone, but shopflor i cant. its my love, my interest like i m desperate for it.
actually i should go for school befor anyone, bcs my experience on these tools. but i dont no who planned it, he book the school for those two person who never seen the tool. krazy.... then after us vijar goes for training and he finish his school training first. upto here its ok. then harry ask me he want to gon in my place on feb. and harry havent do any on job trining on these school. how this should happen yaar. harry just request me not force me, and i know what he feel.. after we join everybody having training except harry. too bad.... i agree he should have training but not school training directly. feel bad about him bcs he is the only hard worker in my dept. before us everything he alone handled. i think he should sent with us for on job training in labuan but unfortunately bcs of some bad character people he not get chance.
no worries something good is waiting for him in future. like me when last year schedule announce for school training my name was not there, everybody were happy. atul got chance for pulser santosh for probe, that time actually i was nervous. but now i m thinking that that was right bcs now i m going for my favorite shopflor. WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment