Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4th March

Astaga.... after 8-10 days got time to write again. too busy mean time spl last weekend, friday work until 3:30 am then Sat. working again and Sunday rest..... and from monday again routine. Time goes very fast spl 7:30 am to 5 pm bcz....someone is there and after 5pm concentrate on work. haha.. After come back home cook then eat and sleep straigthaway. everyday like this.
Yesterday i call my home and i heard news that my Father not feeling well from last few days, and nobody informed me. its sounds so serious. Atleast they should inform me but when i ask my Sister said its not so serious. its good news that my Father is allright now.
feelgood after listerning that my father is well now, but here not good news.. as she is not in good mood as nowadays she not in her best mood. she is so nervous now a days, spl today. When w r in front of each other no one speak she also ask related work and me as always just answering.. not else. My heart say talk more with her but i always forcing myself to go from there... Krazzyy(Gelay).. but when w start Chatting she told me all the things, what happen? why she is nervous?
i m just surprised about this. when we talk in front of each other she look different whe someone is there with us then she is different and when we Chatting she is Totally different.. therfore i like to chat with her instead to talk with her as she also feel comfortable as me. and like to continue that haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment