Monday, March 30, 2009

Goodbye Labuan....

When I woke up today morning ….it feels like I m going to lost everything from Labuan. Whatever happen during whole trip in my personal life was too bad.
When I left hotel look like I miss something to take, something big. Not at all mood to left Labuan, but have to….. no choice.
When we reach Labuan airport, I tried to call her but no answer from other side. Just want to inform her about gift. In whole journey from Labuan to KL to S’pore I was thinking about her. Finally from S’pore airport I mail her about gift. Good thing is she reply for it. Nice…..
By the way first time in S’pore…….. wow its nice city. Clean, beautiful, developed, silent and expensive city. Looking forward to spend some days here…. I have to go back India. I m here and all my family member and relative busy there in arrangement there.

No comments:

Post a Comment