Thursday, March 5, 2009

5th March

i cant concentrate here. I already call my home.... my father is feeling well now. thank god.. i care about my family members.
in other way,i think i m in the air.... i dont no what happen to me?? not interested in food, work and enjoy also. each and everytime just think about her..
my frnds say i m in love.... i dont think so bcz i dont no what is love?? maybe bcz first time i feel like this. haha..
i heared before that in love u ferget about everything, u just think about ur love, u not feel hungry also, no mood to do any other things, always like to heard about her, talk about her. hahahaha..
may be my frnz saw me like this.... whenever they start talking about her i just get energies just smile smile and smile..i think i m going to krrazzyyyyy.
But Lucky u should come down on earth.... i no u r in love but i think she love someone else.. ya i no it but i just want share my feeling here nothing else.
last few days i try to ask her about him but she is not telling me his name. she just give me some clue or hints to identify who is he?? funny lah..
what a situation a girl i love is asking me to find out her choice. Aastaga Naga.. but i have one name in my mind as per her hints.."s...". i hope he is the one she talk about.
Never mind as i no whole story, but she doesn't no anything about my feeling. As she just behave with me like frnd. but sometime i thougth why she behave with me like something differently.
my frndz say that i m the only person to whom she told each and evry thing about her.. why?? i say i dont no man. i just ask her and she just told me thats its.. beyond that i dont no whats going on in her mind. i m not magician who no what going on in her mind.. but i like the way she behave with me share her personal issue also with me. and i like continue that. hope everything is alright for her and for me also.
this saturday my birthday. a special birthday for me as first time i celebrate it in out of India. no mood to celebrate it after heard that my father not feeling well there. lets see what happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment