Sunday, March 8, 2009

Unexpected.. B'day celebration.


Unexpected..really unexpected. As everybody know about my birthday. I expecting some announcement and wishes from all, not more..
yesterday Gie come with Melv. Its also surprise for me bcz 2nd time i meet her after annual dinner last year. But look like we know eachother from long time bcz we chat regularly, meet on frndster.
My mind is not ready to go 4 party but......
I have go bcz spl request from spl person and its not good if i not there bcz everybody know my b'day... We reach there, party start, everybody drinking, eating, enjoying....
We also enjoing our drink..haha.. but my mind not stable..thinking something..
missing my Family, Frndz, India and someone special....haha.
Everybody enjoying party and suddenly i heard birthday song, i look around hall, everybody looking at me and clapping. Its for me.. Then i saw one Birthday cake come towords me, i really surprised!! Then in front of all people i cut the cake.. Afterthat everybody wish me. After long period of time my B'day celebrate like this.. Last few years i not celebrate it. And like this celebration never.. Sometime really feel "Lucky" to have luck like this. Lucky to have frnds from Labuan. Wat i can say about this people.. Really nice people,friendly, helpful. Lucky enough to meet them in my life, and thanksful to all of them for make my B'day a memorable and unforgetable.. TERIMA KASIH..
After that we gone to pub SP in Grand Dorsett, enjoy there.. Surprisingly there also my b'day announcement and one special drink for me order by big boss Calerence. I m bit emotional thinking about the way my b'day celebrate.. amazing.



















No comments:

Post a Comment