Friday, March 20, 2009

why?????

Finally that happen what I don’t want. She come to know everything…. Fcuk. Why??
Amar told her everything about me, my feeling for her, everything. First when I heard I m a bit happy…. At least she come to know, but at second moment I become very nervous that why Amar told her?? Without ask me anything he told her everything. I think She also surprised or may be she know this things but not confirmed. Today her doubt confirm. Shhhittt.
She might thinking that ‘I always chat with him like friend but he is having another aim’. But not like that I never chat with her with any other motive. I also behave with her like frnd. Now, this situation might come that she stop talking with me. I m not sure, bzc she is good human being she can understand my feeling, I hope. She also like someone, love someone she can understand. I expecting we will be frnds from now and its depends on her reaction. If she don’t have problem then we will be frnd forever. But its my thinking I don’t no what is going on there??
Honestly speaking I really don’t want to tell her these things. But……………
I don’t know what next?? How I face her now? As frnd? As a boy who like her? Or ??
So many questionmarks?? I don’t thinks so I can go there and have eye contact with her…. Now feel like I m criminal. Few days remain in Labuan. Hope days goes fast and I can go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment