Tuesday, March 10, 2009

commitment.....

commitment- realy commited word. haha
last few days we r discussing on commitment. i ask her abt her BF. she told me she having BF, they both love eachother (Aastaga)but he is not ready for commitment.... i think HE is silly guy who not ready for commitment. how he can't ready for responsibility?? if u love someone then u have to take responsibility.... othervise dont go through that way.... simple.
I dont no who is he but he is Mad guy who not commited a girl like her..... haha
if i m in place of him then i'll be ready for commitement forever....haha
but unfortunately i m not that guy..... unlucky bah.
few days back she ask me one interesting Question that, "What u Think about me??
for a while i goes in silent mode...haha. bcz what i can say what i think about u??
i have a paragraph of what i think about her but i didn't say anything. i just say u r cantik and very frndly. thats it.
bcz i no she ask me as frnd. i control my feelings. i dont no why she ask this QUESTION?? whats going on her mind only she knows.
i think i should told abt my feeling that day in funny mood, at least she come to no abt it. but it better i didn't tell her. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment