Friday, March 13, 2009

Truth.......i have to accept.

Hmm....finally i come to no about her life, her boyfriend. Haha.. My gues was right, the name in my mind is correct. Don't mind 'Lucky'..better lucky next time..haha.
Its not shocking actually, bcz she told me before that she have bf. When i was in India i came to no about it. So, this is just conformation. Haha.. Last few days when i ask her about him, about his name she just told me guess. She give me some hints and told me to guess, and i think i guess right. She told me one thing that if i m her frnd then i can guess. So, i can say i m ur frnd and want to be ur frnd only nothing more.. I m never going to tell u about my feeling. This is my decesion. For me Love means not achieve or get my love, i like to see my love happy its may be with me or maynot be with me.. Its not compulsary that if u love someone, like someone then she also like u, love u.. She also have her own choice, own decision. And i respect that. But she will be forever in my heart..and nobody restrict me to do that..she also.
Ok about her choice.. I like to say, he is really suit for her. Good choice!! I knw him, not closely but as a professional he is really mindblowing.. The way he present himself or the talent he have to speak in front of people is amazing.
Its my negative point that i cant communicate well. In prof. life i like to be like him a good presenter.. Then atleast i can speak with ppl about myself more..hopefully..

No comments:

Post a Comment