Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thanks….Cayra!!

Today I come to no that the Cake order for my B’day was actually ordered by Cayra. How Sweet!! Actually I thought its ordered by Calarence, Albert or Melv but today she told me she ordered that Cake. Thanks a lot Cayra for a beautiful and surprising B’day cake. Not expecting.. really. I m not going to forgot this in my life..
When she told me about this, first i surprised then just say her thanks.
A special cake, to special person, from a special person, at a special day for a special reason……haha everything is special for me rite now. Specially a young girl order cake for me is something special……haha.
Money is not IMP but the the way I celebrate my B’day was just amazing….and its bcz of Cayra and these all Labuan guys.
I know her B’day on 7th Nov. hmm.. I may not be here that time. Well I trying my best to celebrate her birthday…..lets see what happen. I wish I’ll be here.
Last time when I was In Labuan, that time I actually know her B’day but that time not wish her bcz that time we just new in Labuan and for everyone.
Actually it is something great to do something for others. Some people having This kind of quality, I greatly appreciate this, And God Bless u Always…..

No comments:

Post a Comment