Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feel Relax.......but..

Everything goes wrong here……today I told her what I felt about her. Its official announcement from me. Gila lah. I told her everything what I felt about her. She know this, she told Amar not to tell this to me. But he told me and she don’t know that. Last few days nothing going alright as she come to no everything and I come to know that she come to know everything. Both know everything but behave like nobody know nothing. I ask something she take it in other way and try to told me in other way. I m also tired to behave like this. Like doing acting In any film. Therefore I told her everything, I don’t care she will talk with me from now or not?? Its upto her. I told her from now we r just frnd she also agree. But….. somewhere I think she will not talk with me. But feel very relax after that. This thing also I told her while chatting not face to face. I cant talk these things face to face. I m going to tell her all the things soon, not with help of messngr, face to face......i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment