Friday, March 6, 2009

6 March

Today, Sap training in office therfore nobody work in shopflor. miss a lot shopflor haha.... Not feeling well actually and the whole day in conference room which is booring for me. first half of the training is goes really very good as she is also there in training, haha.. but second half was too booring lah. After finish the training my frndz join shopflor to help other tech. Actually Melvin also expect that i m going to join him but i not join him. sorry bro..
Myself busy in chatting with her as always. today i feel very nervous and not in mood to celebrate my birthday.. then there is mail from big boss Calarence. he arrange one party for all the empoyee and the party is tomorrow means my b'day and party together. Astaga....
Melvin then reply all people with news that my b'day also 2mrow and everyone come to know about my b'day. She request me to attend the party i say ok lah i can't reject ur request bah. Funnything is she ask my frndz about my age. i dont no why?? and i dont no why she not ask me??
she told me it is going to be spl b'day celebration for me. but she will not be there.... so bad.
Mean time Melv told me that Gilian also going to come labuan 2mrow. Thats great. finally i decide to go in party. i hope its unforgottable party in my life.
By the way its 1:30 am here means already saturday start. i alredy called my home, they already wish me. my frnd also wish me. A Speacial Day is come Mr. Laxman. many Many Happy returns Of The day.. Time to sleep 2mrow working and then party celebration lah. ok bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment