Saturday, March 14, 2009

invitation

Today I invite her for my B’day party. Actually she was not here during my B’day so I arrange one small party for my frnds from India and for her also. Just a dinner In Mehfil a famous and original Indian taste restaurant in Labuan. I hope she will come for party, she promise me yesterday. If she come then its great party for me lah…. Haha.
As I decide yesterday, no more thinking about her bcz she love someone, and she told me that. So, I just invite her as my friend and with that reason I can have dinner with her. I accept whatever the situation now, I don’t have problem to be friend with her. She should not come to know about my feeling. I doubt on Amar, may be he is going to tell her, bcz he is like to tell this things from here to there. I don’t like that at all.
Ok boy back to work. Lots of work waiting outside…haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment