Wednesday, March 18, 2009

is this funny????

Last few days I everyday ask her about party. But she not having time and she told me that she don’t want to come for party. When I ask why then she reply her boyfriend is here therefore she don’t want to come. Gila lah…. I ask her that not to come is ur decision or ur boyfriends decision? She told me that it her decision. Therefore I ask her if ur decision then why u don’t want to come? Its just simple party. Then when she say no, no. then I say I m not proposing u why u r saying no. she might feel bad, but what I can tell her I m just asking for come for party and she just denies my request. I think she come to no my feeling about her therefore she trying to avoid my request. How I can tell her that its just party nothing else. Hope she can understand and not feeling bad about what I say to her…..Sorry……

No comments:

Post a Comment